Copyright in the content of all publications and materials in this Site is owned by Ertuğ&Partners.
Personal Information Collection
You may voluntarily provide us with personal information, such as your name and contact information, by submitting requests through our “Contact Us” mailboxes. In addition, you may voluntarily provide us with personal information by registering for some of our publications or events (e.g. newsletters, seminars and conferences).
We do not seek sensitive personal information on our Site, except where we are required to do so as part of the recruitment process. Your decision to submit such information is entirely voluntary.
Personal Information Use
Automatically collected information and other personal information may be combined with other information that we collect directly from you or that we receive from other sources and is used for the purposes described below:
- Basic information, such as your name, title, position;
- Contact details;
- Data necessary for processing invoices;
- Metrics of your visit on our website, such as used device-type, IP Address and user agent;
- Data relating to your attendance of events and interests,
- Personal data that we need for compliance purposes;
- Personal data provided to us in the course of rendering services which may include special categories of data;
- Any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us.
We obtain the personal data when you provide us with your personal data, or when you interact with us directly (by e-mail, telephone or by mail).
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- To process and to respond to requests, enquiries or complaints received from you;
- To comply with regulatory and policy requirements;
- To provide services requested by you;
- To identify services, you may be interested in;
- To communicate with you about our services;
- To provide and improve our Site by generating statistics regarding the use of the Site;
- To monitor and analyze our business processes and systems;
- To handle your job application or subscription to any of our recruitment services or events.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You, as a data owner, specifically have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data;
- Right to rectification or correction of your personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data;
- Right to object or to request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you choose to apply for job openings through our Site, we may collect additional information such as your name, address, and other contact information, work and educational experience and other personal information and we may use this information to process and evaluate your application for employment and to communicate with you about employment opportunities. If we elect to make an offer of employment, this information may become part of the employee file and may be used for other employment and work-related purposes.
We do not use profiling or make any decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal information. We retain personal information for only so long as necessary for the intended purpose for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law or our document retention policies, which are based on professional standards and best practices.
Ertuğ&Partners automatically collects certain information about users who access the Site, which may include user’s internet protocol address, location, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, as well as date and time stamps. To do this, we use “cookies,” which are small data files stored on a user’s computer to enhance your on-line experience when visiting our Site, and other tracking technologies. Most web browsers include settings that allow users to decline cookies.
We use the services of Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google offers the ability to opt out from tracking through Google Analytics cookies; for more information, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may unsubscribe from emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe at the bottom of any subscription-based emails from us. You may also contact us by email or postal address as noted below. Please include your current contact information and your requested changes.
We use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we process. However, no method of transferring data over the Internet or storing electronic data is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable and appropriate means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
How to Contact Us
By Mail : Rumeli Cad. No:25/27 K:2 D:4 34371 Nişantaşı Şişli İstanbul Turkey
By E-mail : email@example.com
According to the Decision No. 2018/32 dated 02/04/2018 of the Personal Data Protection Board, the Site is exempted from the obligation to register in the Data Controllers’ Registry.