Real Estate & Construction
We handle all stages and types of real estate transactions and investments, including planning, zoning, structuring, due diligence, negotiating, financing, leasing or disposing of properties, as well as assisting in related litigation. We steer our clients through the volatile local property market and its challenging legal environment.
We provide legal advice on construction projects, coordinate the interests of owners, lenders, tenants, architects, and contractors throughout the entire development process.
Our activities include drafting contracts for all construction project participants, contract administration of complex projects, claims management, documentation of construction acceptance formalities, handovers and approval procedures.
Our lawyers provide clients with legal services covering the acquisition of agricultural lands, the acquisition and renewal of land use rights, and the completion of complex greenfield investments (industrializing former agricultural areas, withdrawal from agricultural use, rezoning).
We provide legal advice on real estate-related regulatory issues, including compliance with planning and environmental protection rules and procedures. We deal with national, regional and local authorities, facilitating building permits, occupancy permits, and other authorizations and approvals.
Our services include:
- Assistance on the preparation of the building management plan,
- Assistance on building management and day to day legal services,
- Assistance on sales and leasing of retail and industrial properties,
- Assistance on the preparation of in-kind rights contracts,
- Assistance on deed cancellation, correction and registration disputes in the land registry,
- Preparing real estate legal due diligence report,
- Assistance on administrative processes related to the zoning plan changes and seek legal action when necessary.