We are experienced in statutory and regulatory analysis, healthcare compliance, government investigations, litigation, and corporate transactions and we understand the unique concerns and challenges that face the industry.
We provide legal assistance to hospitals, licensed professionals, clinics and joint ventures among healthcare professionals, and laboratories.
We provide full-scale commercial and business litigation services concerning healthcare disputes.
We attend administrative hearings, negotiate contracts and represent healthcare professionals before the courts and tribunals. We are specialized in handling the defense of healthcare professionals’ benefits claims before the administrative courts.
We also represent individuals concerning malpractice cases.
We value our deep collaboration with the healthcare industry and with our know-how we provide comprehensive advice to healthcare professionals, guiding them through the complicated laws and government regulations while seeking to minimize risk and meet their business objectives.
Our services include:
- Preparation of contracts for health institutions, pharmaceutical companies, and contracts amongst their suppliers, employees and government agencies,
- Malpractice and criminal cases and claim for pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages arising from wrong diagnosis and/or procedures by medical professionals,
- Insurance disputes of patients and medical personnel,
- Representation before government agencies of the clients and handling administrative filings,
- Assistance for the permit procedures of the Ministry of Health.