Energy & Renewables
Turkey has a big and untapped potential in green energy thus attracts both strategic investors and private equities.
Turkey is geographically located in an area rich for solar, wind and hydro based energy production. There is also the need for bio-gas based energy investments since the country is also rich in untapped and unused biowaste.
We have a great deal of experience in solar, wind and bio gas-based energy production legal framework and we have involved in many energy plant construction projects. We are always working with the best sector professionals while preparing tender applications for technical environmental and financial issues.
Our services include:
- Designation and purchase services for the project site and support during the construction phase of power plants,
- Merger and acquisition services for energy-based projects involving, due diligence (including title deed searches) and regulatory approvals,
- Advising on all aspects of power plant development for renewable (such as solar, wind, and biomass) drafting and negotiating engineering, procurement, and construction contracts,
- Strategic planning and environmental advice to renewable energy developers and investors concerning all aspects of renewable projects (such as solar, wind, and biomass) across Turkey and MENA,
- Environmental regulation reporting services,
- Litigation services focused on energy production-related disputes between the state and energy producers or energy distribution companies,
- Advising on all aspects of environmental approval stages, the impact of environmental assessment report (CED report), director’s liability for environmental incidents,
- Representation of the clients with the Ministry of Energy and regulatory body EPDK.