One of the main reasons that many startups go out of business within the first year is the inability to access good legal advice.
We support new ideas and the power of creation. Startups need a different kind of legal approach while trying to exist with a limited amount of money. We are working closely with our startup clients and we know sometimes they are not able to afford adequate legal services while they are trying to sustain their businesses.
Our services include:
- Assistance in establishing a business structure that works for the founders and key team members, including drafting Shareholders Agreements, governance, and board-level agreements,
- Protecting, managing and enforcing intellectual property, including trademark and patent litigation,
- Drafting and negotiation strategic alliance, partnership or any related agreements,
- Assistance in obtaining external funding using equity financing, convertible notes, debt financing,
- Drafting Employee Share Option Plan for employees and assistance with labor law issues.
In that sense, we are trying to allocate a portion of our working hours pro-bono for new startup ideas that cannot access legal services.
For more information, you may reach us from email@example.com