Banking & Finance & Capital Markets
Banking and finance law focus on the contractual relationship between lenders and borrowers. In all financial transactions, the main aim is to negotiate and manage this relationship to ensure the represented party’s interests are met both legally and commercially.
We advise on the full range of banking, finance and capital markets matters including bilateral and syndicated loans, real estate finance, project finance, and Islamic finance, IPOs or private placements.
We have represented many of the major local and international banks and intermediary financial institutions on all kinds of banking, insurance, and capital markets law matters from the regulatory, operational, compliance point of views.
Our services include:
- Real estate, project and business financing,
- Drafting and negotiating the financial documentation,
- Consumer loans and trade financing,
- Loan agreements and syndicated loans,
- Security instruments and other forms of guarantee,
- Legal review of financial documentation,
- Representation with the Capital Markets Board (SPK) and Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BDDK).