Öykü ESMER, Attorney at law, LL.M.
Öykü Esmer is a partner at Ertug&Partners, and has been practicing law over 15 years. She specializes in banking and finance law, M&A transactions, contracts law, commercial law, and insurance law. She also focuses on immigration law matters and bankruptcy proceedings.
Prior in her career, Öykü Esmer worked as a legal consultant at Garanti Bank legal department and compliance department of National Bank of Greece in Athens. She has also gained her experience at reputable law firms in Turkey.
Öykü has significant experience in representing foreign and local banks, international financial institutions and multinational companies in a variety of banking law matters. She is also experienced in day to day legal advice on all types of corporate related matters.
Additionally, Öykü represents individual clients and companies in obtaining visa and immigration law issues including; obtaining and extending resident and work permits, application for Turkish citizenship.
- Emory University. School of Law, LL.M/American Law Studies (2018)
- London City University, Law School, LL.M/ International Commercial Law Master with a specialization in Banking and Finance Law (2008)
- Istanbul Bilgi University, Law School, LL.B (2002)
- Izmir Turk College (1997)
- Turkish, English
- Concordat Trustee Certificate, Istanbul University (2019)
- Istanbul Bar Association, Turkey (2004)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (2017)
See more details
You will be redirected to Linkedin profile.
If you would like to contact:
Mehmet Kemal ERTUĞ
Ahmet Burak KARADERİ