Mehmet Kemal ERTUĞ
Mehmet Kemal Ertuğ is the managing partner at Ertug&Partners. He has been practicing law over 16 years and he specializes in several practice areas and industries.
Kemal involved in numerous private M&As of industries such as technology, energy, IT, real estate, healthcare. He advises and litigates on all aspects of corporate law, energy law, contracts law, IP & IT law and capital markets law.
He acts for growth companies and startups raising equity through private funding rounds and on acquisitions, with a particular focus on the renewable energy and technology sectors on both sell and buy-side and he has built a reputation as an innovative, reliable and commercially aware lawyer.
He also acts as a mediator in complex shareholding and boardroom disputes with his hands-on and fair approach.
Kemal is a certified patent & trademark attorney and he has particular technical knowledge and experience in complex IP & IT transactions and licensing agreements.
– Istanbul Bilgi University (Istanbul, Turkey), LL.B. 2002
– Lycée Saint Michel (Istanbul), 1996
Turkish, English, French
– Trademark Attorney Certificate, Turkish Patent and Trademark Institute, 2005
– Patent Attorney Certificate, Turkish Patent and Trademark Institute, 2005
– Mediator Certificate, Istanbul Altınbas University, 2018
– Istanbul Bar Association, 2004
See more details
You will be redirected to Linkedin profile.
If you would like to contact:
Ahmet Burak KARADERİ
Öykü ESMER, LL.M.